Sunday, November 11, 2012

Travel Activity Bag

 
This idea came to me when I took my last trip with my little and it was a big nightmare. Obviously my kid needs entertained 24/7 in the car, and few things make him content! This time however, I wised up and went prepared!
This project is customizable to your child's likes and I'm just going to give you a few ideas of what I used, which I think is pretty universal for most kids.
A mix of activities and snacks will make for a much smoother trip! (trust me on this one)
 
 
Books
DVDs (if you have a travel DVD player...if you don't have one, GET ONE! lifesaver)
Crayons
Colored Pencils
Markers
Coloring Books
Paper
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Granola
Trail Mix
Granola Bars
Cereal
Crackers
Pretzels
Chex Mix
Pop Tarts
Fruit Snacks
Fruit
 
Once you have all of your supplies together, put them in a good sized travel bag.
I recently bought my little a new bedding set for his big boy toddler bed, and the bag it came in was absolutely perfect!!!
 
 
 
 
Lately, I've been into labeling stuff since my organization skills, well, stink! I found some free labels that you can download and print out that are PERFECT for this little travel bag, not to mention perfect for 100+ other things around the house!
Look at that pantry...WOW I wish mine was that beautiful!
Click on the Pic below for the link to some cute FREE labels!
 
Also, this cool little travel tray is pretty good for long car rides. It allows them to write and eat without a mess in the car. I have one, and it's pretty nice. It is a bit flimsy, but it's good for long car rides, and allows my little to color on the go. 
Click on the Pic below for the link to buy this!
 
 
 
 
 
Happy Crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment